WHIMSICALMQUIRKY HANDMADE MALAYSIA
WHIMSICALNQUIRKY HANDMADE MALAYSIA
Welcome to my handmade craft blog where you can find handmade gifts for family and friends.
Items handmade in this blog are not mass produce and each product is personalised
and custom made 100% by me.
THIS IS A REGISTERED company with SSM,
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Note: this video is intended to share how i do it that i find it simple enough. Not intended as a teaching tool. The best is still to go for physical classes but if you are not able to then videos such as these may help as a guide.
I am not new to machine embroidery but i am still exploring things to do with this machine embroidery machine.
I am not an expert either and still learning.
I welcome new info, new methods, suggestions on how I and others can go about doing things in a better way.
1. In this video i am using the 5x7 hoop.
2. you can download free pocket applique embroidery machine design from this link or purchase from other websites
in this video i used a pattern i bought from etsy. here is the link,
(ITH real pockets applique from APPLIQUE STATION etsy shop, 6 designs 3 sizes)
3. I use DENIM fabric, with iron on interfacing.
Fold at the centre and iron again to flatten the fold line.
4. Because i applique it on a black jacket, i use black bobbin thread.
5. Many ways to float your fabric on tear away but this is one of my much used method.
I used to use spray adhesive but it gets my hoop all sticky and dirty. Now, i much prefer to use stick glue but use sparingly. Use More on areas you know will not be embroidered.
6. If you have any questions please comment or message me on instagram or facebook.
If you like this video or find it helpful, please give it a thumbs up :)
You can also FOLLOW me on Instagram at,
Please LIKE my Facebook page too at,
THANK YOU! 😘